If so, apply to KIC InnoEnergy PhD School programme.
KIC InnoEnergy offers a training programme that complements and supplements the training-through-research followed at the home university.
By participating in this programme, you will benefit from:
- A training in innovation, entrepreneurship and business to supplement technical skills and guide the PhD candidates in the development of innovative projects.
- A financial support for European mobility – Expenses for travel, accommodation and allowance covered by KIC InnoEnergy.
- An access to a network of 220 industrial and academic partners throughout Europe.
Moreover, your supervisors in the laboratory or in the company will benefit from:
- A reinforced efficiency in collaborative research thanks to the presence of a PhD candidate well trained in innovation, entrepreneurship and business and involved in the KIC InnoEnergy industrial network.
- A reinforced efficiency in international collaboration thanks to the PhD candidates’ European mobility fully funded by KIC InnoEnergy.
The application is open all the year for PhD students that are already enrolled in a PhD programme in a European university, with a minimum of 2 years leaving before the end of the PhD.
Three assessment centers are organized in winter (February), end of spring (June) and fall (October).
Next deadline will be the 16th of October 2016, for selection interviews planned in mid-November.
If you are interested in the programme, you can contact us by phone (+33 (0)4 76 16 81 69) or e-mail (email@example.com). We will help you with filling out your application file and will give you all the support you would need.